COVID-19 POLICY UPDATES AND MEASURES
OUR STAY SAFE EXPERIENCE
At Aelia Luxury Villa the safety and well being of our guests is our absolute priority. Since the outbreak of Covid-19, we have been continuously monitoring guidance from the World Health Organization and National Public Health Organization of Greece and keep updating through each level and situation. Our key mission is to provide you a worry-free vacation in a clean and safe environment: the Stay Safe Experience.
We have already implemented a series of measures to help tackle this global issue and provide enhanced safety and security services to you. We're preparing the best Greek luxury experience for you and your loved ones!
Why Book a Villa
There are many reasons why our villa is the ideal option for a unique, luxurious and safe vacation. Read some below.
• exclusive usage of the space
• cleaning effectiveness
• local knowledge
Exclusive Usage of the Space
• When staying at our villa, you are guaranteed coming in contact with less people, as there are no communal villa areas and you are always the only guests in the property.
• For families with children, the controlled villa environment is a perfect choice for your little explorers. Kids use their hands to ‘meet the world’ and enjoy playing and lying on the ground. At a villa, you can be sure you are the only ones using the space.
• In a villa you have the chance to cook for yourself, in your private fully equipped kitchen. You can prepare healthy and nutritious meals for your close ones with greater peace of mind.
• Our villa has private terraces. Your moments of relaxation are perfectly protected.
• Daily health check of staff (body temperature/cough/other symptoms) is easy as our villa staff members are few and we can effectively monitor their health, thus better protecting you.
• We can help you create an all-inclusive, tailor-made experience in the privacy of your villa. This means you can have everything you want in your villa without having to mingle with the general population. From food deliveries from local restaurants to grocery delivery, we can make it happen.
• Effective housekeeping practices are immediate and adjusted according to your needs and requests. Decontamination will be strict and thorough to all indoor and outdoor spaces of our villa.
• Our cleaning staff is closely monitored, and we take extra care in following all necessary safety measures as regards disease spread prevention. We want to protect the health of our guests.
• We are happy to offer a dedicated, reachable concierge service with local knowledge of the destination. We can help you get access to pharmacies, hospitals, private doctors and other medical professionals effectively and discreetly.
• A complete medical kit that has been created according to the Instructions of the Greek Government is available at the villa.
Οn the way to the hotel
• Taxi or car rental can be arranged for our guests upon request.
• In transfers the use of non-surgical masks by passengers and drivers is mandatory.
• Vehicles are naturally ventilated.
• Limited number of passengers per vehicle in accordance with guidelines
• All contact surfaces including seats, door handles are sterilized between each transfer according to protocols.
• Check-out: 10:00a.m. Check-in time: 19:00p.m., ensuring sufficient time to properly sanitize all areas of the villa.
• Guests will be welcomed through social distancing and wearing facemasks.
• upon check-in guests will be informed protection measures and will be provided with useful information to health care providers regarding the locations of Karpathos Public Hospital, private doctors and Pharmacies in the area
• Antiseptics and masks will be provided upon check-in.
• UV-C disinfection for all key cards
• Advanced or delayed check out (only if the same day there is no reservation) is available to guests
• Thorough disinfection and sanitation of all indoor and outdoor areas of the villa upon checkout and before check-in. High standards of cleaning and disinfection are applied, strictly following the protocols proposed by the N.P.H.O and the W.H.O. Special emphasis is placed on high touch room & bathroom areas before guest’s arrival
• Air conditioning systems are controlled and disinfected and the establishments are aired out through natural ventilation.
• Small electronic devices, such as remote controls, are disinfected and wrapped with a disposable cover upon every checkout.
*Please note that the above information will be updated according to National Public Health Organization of Greece and World Health Organization instructions.
*If you want to find out more about what we do to guarantee your stay safe experience, you are welcome to contact us and discuss your options and any needs you may have.
We are here for you!
Greece is here for you!
The time has finally come to welcome you just in time for some Mediterranean sun!
Let Greek Summer 2021 begin!